Selected Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- B. J. Berron, A.M. May, Z. Zheng, V. Balasubramaniam, and C. N. Bowman; “Antigen-Responsive, Microfluidic Valves for Single Use Diagnostics.” Lab on a Chip, 2012.
- B. J. Berron, L. M. Johnson, X. Ba, J. D. McCall, N. J. Alvey, K. S. Anseth and C. N. Bowman; “Glucose Oxidase Mediated Radical Chain Polymerization for Detection of Biorecognition Events in Microtiter Assays.” Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108, 1521-1528, 2011.
- H. J. Avens, B. J. Berron, A. M. May, K. R. Voigt, G. J. Seedorf, V. Balasubramaniam and C. N. Bowman; “Sensitive Immunofluorescent Staining of Cells via Generation of Fluorescent Nanoscale Polymer Films in Response to Biorecognition,” J. Histochem. Cytochem., 59, 76-87, 2011.
- H. J. Avens, E. Chang, A. M. May, B. J. Berron, G. J. Seedorf, V. Balasubramaniam and C. N. Bowman; “Fluorescent Polymeric Nanocomposite Films Generated by Surface-Mediated Photoinitiation of Polymerization” J. Nanoparticle Res., 13, 331-346, 2011.
- B. J. Berron, C. J. Faulkner, R. E. Fischer, P. A. Payne and G. K. Jennings; “Surface-Initiated Growth of Ionomer Films from Pt-Modified Gold Electrodes,” Langmuir, 25, 12721-12728, 2009.
- P. N. Ciesielski, A. M. Scott, C. J. Faulkner, B. J. Berron, D. Cliffel and G. K. Jennings; “Functionalized Nanoporous Gold Leaf Electrode Films for the Immobilization of Photosystem I,” ACSNano, 12, 2465-2472, 2008.
- B. J. Berron, P. A. Payne and G. K. Jennings; “Sulfonation and Characterization of Surface-Tethered Polynorbornene,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 47, 7707-7714, 2008.
- B. J. Berron, E. P. Graybill and G. K. Jennings; “Growth and Structure of Surface-Initiated Poly(n-alkylnorbornene) Films,” Langmuir, 23, 11651-11655, 2007.
- D. Bai, C. L. Hardwick, B. J. Berron and G. K. Jennings; “Kinetics of pH Response for Copolymer Films with Dilute Carboxylate Functionality,” J. Phys. Chem. B., 111, 11400-11406, 2007.
- B. Berron and G. K. Jennings; “Loosely Packed Hydroxyl-Terminated SAMs on Gold,” Langmuir, 22, 7235-7240, 2006.
- C. N. Bowman, V. Balasubramaniam, B. J. Berron, H. J. Avens and G. J. Seedorf. “Detection of Cellular Recognition Events with Polymerization Based Amplification.” U.S. Patent Applied For.